Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
I'm J of HandJ (webmasters of the Amanda Flynn Fan Page)

I'm the first member here...wow Smile
We just started this new message board.

Hopefully I can get more people to come here!
Anyway, when we get new members they can read this.

I met Amanda Flynn on a beautiful day, July 25 2007, at Wicked in LA!
Since meeting her I've been a very dedicated fan and now I run her fan page with my friend H of HandJ! Smile

I'm not sure what else to post...but yeah.
Smile
Hi everyone! I'm Mike =)

I've met Amanda about 4 or 5 times...i've lost count since i've seen the show like a million times. LOL

I'd like to give major kudos to the mods who have done a great job with making this site and the fan space for this amazing person named Amanda!

A little about me: I'm 20 years old and i've been performing since the age of 4 and I am addicted to performing, it's my life. I was recently seen as Eugene in "Grease" over the summer and I would love to perform professionally someday [like Amanda] whether it be on stage, screen, or TV.
CaliGuyMike Wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Mike =)

I've met Amanda about 4 or 5 times...i've lost count since i've seen the show like a million times. LOL

I'd like to give major kudos to the mods who have done a great job with making this site and the fan space for this amazing person named Amanda!

A little about me: I'm 20 years old and i've been performing since the age of 4 and I am addicted to performing, it's my life. I was recently seen as Eugene in "Grease" over the summer and I would love to perform professionally someday [like Amanda] whether it be on stage, screen, or TV.

Hehe HI MIKE!!! Smile
Thanks for the kudos, very much appreciated!

-Jessie