Post Reply  Post Thread 

Stage talk and leading roles
superslim

Group: Registered
Stage talk and leading roles

Helllooooooooo. Yellowgrin

OK, more questions for 2008!

1) During Shiz and Ozdust scenes...well, it's hard not to notice certain people talking to each other while the main scene is going on haha.  Did you guys have actual conversations in character?

2) If you could have any leading female role in a current production, which would it be?  And just because I'm in a funny mood, if you could do any male role, what would it be?  Hahaha Big Grin

01-23-2008 03:32 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
amandaflynn

Group: Moderators
RE: Stage talk and leading roles

Yes, we do talk on stage. We are supposed to talk in character, and the majority of the time we do, but we are human and sometimes something nonshiz like will make its way onto the stage :)

Lets see...This is hard :) As far as current broadway shows, there are quite a few that I would love to give a try :) Of course I would love to do Glinda full time and I would love to do Sophie in Mamma Mia full time. ( I don't know if those count since I've done those shows already) Some others that I would love are Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, Kate Monster in Ave Q, Mary Poppins, and I would love to be Penny in Hairspray. As far as regional theatre goes, I'm dying to be Belle in Beauty and the Beast and Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie. I'm sure there are others, but thats all I can think of right now. :)

01-24-2008 05:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CaliGuyMike

Group: Registered
RE: Stage talk and leading roles

Oh my gosh Amanda, last night was so funny. I was dying laughing!

During the Ozdust Ballroom scene when Elphie walks in with the black hat, DJ and Terrance were laughing SO hard and then DJ was like "Oh my gosh that girl is CRAAAAZY!".

It was so hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. People probably thought I was weird. Haha.

02-05-2008 12:05 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: