Post Reply  Post Thread 

More Love, NY
amandaflynn

Group: Moderators
More Love, NY

Hi friends,

I just wanted to let you know that we are doing yet another reading of Love, NY on February 4th. The show has producers interested, and hopefully there will be even more to come after this reading Smile

Amanda

01-24-2008 05:12 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CaliGuyMike

Group: Registered
RE: More Love, NY

That's great, CONGRATS!

01-28-2008 06:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
amandaflynn

Thanks Mike!

We just had our last rehearsal before the reading tomorrow and it went well! The show is so great :)

02-04-2008 08:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ModeratorJ
Super Moderator

Group: Super Moderators

I can't wait to hear about how tomorrow's reading goes. I showed my performance class the Love, NY myspace. We all love the music :) Congrats!

02-04-2008 12:53 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
amandaflynn

Hi friends!

Love, NY will be in concert Monday January 26th at 8pm at New World Stages in NYC.  If you can come, or help spread the word about the concert, that would be great!  I'm now singing, but still want to support the show because my boyfriend is one of the writers.  The show won the American Harmony Prize and will be presented in Stamford CT on February 9th and I will be part of the concert then.  

Also, the website it up and running as well!

www.lovenymusical.com

This post was last modified: 01-24-2009 12:43 AM by amandaflynn.

01-24-2009 12:42 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread